Saturday, February 21, 2009

She pooped out what?


















Just thought I would say "Hi" to all of you "Bloggers" out there. Lonely world ain't it? Maybe not. I have found it fascinating to read all of the various blogs out there. It actually makes it quite intimidating to start one of your own. But I guess I am a sucker and can't help myself. This is the story of my life and the lives of my children and I just have to share.
Today my girls had their first ever violin recital. I was so proud. They were so nervous and when the time came for Gracie to go up she said "NO". Well, I did what any self respecting mom would do and went up onstage with her. Yikes! She played her song well and a disaster was averted. She was truly amazing and I cheered her on in my heart. Savannah, on the other hand, stood on her turn, and played "Old Joe Clark" with confidence and accuracy. She had great form and is a natural talent. Yes, yes, I know, every parent out there thinks their kid is the best. Too bad that mine are. :) Ashton was trying hard to remain "extremely bored" and cool. But deep down, I know he loves it and knows great music when he hears it. Avery played with her cousin Ella and couldn't help but tell Uncle Matt and Aunt Kristi that she "swallowed a dime and pooped it out", loud enough that I could hear it from the row in front of them. Sorry for the EXTREMELY rude interruption of "Minuet in G" by the cute little girl in the white dress. Of course a "shout-out" of love and appreciation must go to the family members who came and sat through an hour and 10 minutes of other people's children playing the violin. What love you must have in your hearts for my family.....I'm sure you'll find a way of paying me back later.
Kids. What wonderful and miraculous entertainment! 'Til next time -....Seacrest out!

No comments:

Post a Comment